Thank you for purchasing meals from Lake Effect Kitchen! We want you to enjoy your food when it is at its best. Please follow these instructions when reheating and serving:
- Store all items at or below 41 degrees.
- All hot items should be reheated to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- For microwave items, be sure to stir halfway through the heating time.
- Some clear lids are not microwave safe. Lids that can be used in the microwave will say “microwave safe” or “microwaveable.”
- Soups are best placed in a saucepan and reheated on the stovetop. If you need to reheat in a microwave, please pour into a microwave-safe dish first.
- Place oven-safe containers on a sheet pan and heat at 350 degrees until it reaches the proper internal temperature. For smaller items, this takes about 20 minutes, for larger items, it takes about 40 minutes.
- To crisp the top of the meal, remove the cover for the last few minutes of reheating.
- For items that you would like to be more crisp, it is best to lay them individually on a sheet pan and reheat.
- Fresh lettuce salads should be enjoyed within 48 hours for best taste.
Still have questions? You can always call or send us a message!